Dear Love

Hi Love,


How are you in there?
I just hope you're doing fine, and honestly I can't wait to see you in a very few months.

:)

Just so you know,
I am so proud of you.
Because you always be the reason for me to keep on stronger.
I did say something bad but honestly, I don't blame on you.
It just I don't realize that Allah has arranged a better plan to me.
Astaghfirullah.

I can't wait to see you. So does him.
He loves to talk to you, right?
Yeah, I know.
Maybe it's annoying, HAHA, but seriously Love, that annoying voice will love you unconditionally forever and ever.

I can't wait to see your tiny hands, tiny legs.
I'm preparing myself whenever you're being cranky.
I'm preparing myself to give you the best thing in this life.

I can't wait to see you start crawling.
I can't wait to see you start walking , runnning.
Then, you'll go to school.
Helping you with the homeworks.
Seeing you and your friends ; chatting or playing.

Ahh too many things that I can't wait to see.
And definitely, to see you is on top of the list.

;)

Bear with me for a few months ya?
I promise to love you with all of my hearts.
Don't worry love, Allah always by our side.
Allah will protect us.

Love you.


Lots of love,
Me.

You Might Also Like

4 COMMENTS