Love letter

Dear Money,

How are you doing? I hope you're doing fine with your love ones ; your body guard, Bank Negara. I'm having headache right now because I can't see you in my purse ; which I hope to see you by this afternoon.


The reason why I wrote this letter to you is I hope we can meet sooner because, you see, I have a lot of commitments. Your neighboor, Viva, and also your best friend ; Ms. Stomach, need to fill in as full as possible.


Please my dear Money. Please coming back soon. Don't you have your pity on me? I need you now, like seriously.

Boyfriend's birthday is coming soon and I still don't have anything in my mind. You want to know why? Because your baby brother ; coins , is all I got right now. I won't use him anywhere ; for time being , because I love him so much and I really need him when I'm passing through the toll plaza.

Can't you see? Can't you see? There are a lot of your other family members that need my attention. Soooo, pleaseeee dear Money. Please come back. I need some help in here.

I hope to hear from you soon.



Yours sincerely,

Mummy

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS