early birthday wishes from me

Kakak,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



I was afraid that I cannot / forgot to wish you tonight.
So, I made this advance birthday wishes for you.

Ohhh,
Mak Ayah spent time in here yesterday. Dengan Queen juga!
I have loads of her videos and I'll send them to you later.
*as usual.

So,
in advance.
Happy Birthday Momok!
Thanks for being the nicest (duhhhh~) sister for me.

*pancing sebab duit belanja saya da hampir habis. hahaha.

Your birthday present is in here.
Mak lupa nak bawak balik kampung semalam.
So,
Sila tuntut okayy.

:)

Muahhhh! *di mana janji mu nak bank in duit untuk aku???? haha.

Good luck in your future undertakings and be a great lecturer to your students. Budak2 memang tak suka lecturer garang okay. Haha.

May Allah bless you.



With love,
f

You Might Also Like

1 COMMENTS