May he rest in peace

My baby sister - Nabilah had lost her father this evening.
He got into an accident in Sabah, and couldn't make it before my aunt reached the hospital.

It does breaks my heart when I saw her tears fall apart.
I skipped my Highway lecture and went to Kota Kemuning right after I've got the phone call to console her.

I can see the sadness in her eyes and how regret she was for not spending so much time with her father before this.
She keeps on saying that she can't believe her father was not around anymore.
I hugged her so that she can feel that she still have somebody to hold and cal her down at that moment.

My aunt is in Sabah to manage the 'jenazah' so that they can bring back to Kedah.
The flight from KK will take about 2 and 1/2 hours and transit at KLIA before they bring back to Kedah tonight, at 8pm.

As I held her in my arms, the only person she needs right now is her Mama.
But, since she was all alone in here, it is my job to stay by her side and wipe all the tears.
I guess she's a tough kid after all.

I'm not in the mood to say anything right now.
I put myself in her condition.
I terrified.
I guess Im not ready to lose both of my lovely parents right now.
I still need them.
:'(

*sigh*

: al-Fatihah :

With love,
F

You Might Also Like

8 COMMENTS